I’m a published author of 10 books, all with traditional publishers. I have experience working with both major publishers like Ballantine, Penguin and Wiley to mid-sized and smaller publishers like Entrepreneur Media and Sellers. And I’ve booked my own book tours for years – and have been able to land sponsors for each tour to offset travel and lodging expenses.
I’d like to do the same for other women authors, like me, who want to get out on the road to promote their books but don’t know where to begin or don’t have the time to handle the details.
I’ve assembled a team of talented women who can help:
- Identify venues and book appearances
- Handle your travel arrangements
- Advance each date to make sure everything is set
- Work with your publisher to ensure books are on hand
- Promote each appearance online (in conjunction with your publicist)
- Identify potential sponsors to help offset some travel costs
- Craft and schedule key social media content to promote your appearances.
We tailor our services to your specific needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested in some or all of these services?